Saturday, April 2, 2011
Why doesn't that Print Screen key do anything?
To make Print Screen work, you must save an image of what's displayed on-screen to the clipboard and then paste it into a document where it can be printed.
Windows Help: Print Screen
To do this, follow this procedure:
1. Maximize the window you'd like to capture.
2. To copy/capture the current window, hold down ALT + Print Scrn at the same time. To capture the entire screen, just press Print Scrn.
3. Open a new document in MS Word, MS Photo Editor, or Adobe PhotoShop.
4. Paste the screen shot by holding down CTRL and V at the same time.
5. Print the document when you're finished pasting screen shots.
If u like its click Button LIKE Facebook alright...
Posted by Abdul Malik Abdullah at 2:56 AM